Based out of Princeton, Basking Ridge & Mt. Laurel, Blue Star Lacrosse is a leader in the lacrosse industry focused on developing lacrosse players from youth through high school. We run year round lacrosse training with camps, clinics, box lacrosse and travel all-star teams. Our All-Star teams are among the most competitive in the country. What separates us is our level of dedication, communication and ability as teachers of the game that we love!
These are the expected dates for Fall Tournaments. Every player should have the ability to attend two events. More information and registrations to come soon...
These practices are the official team practices for the fall!
|Navy 24/25/26/27/28/29||10-13||4-6pm||Hainesport Rec Complex|
|Navy 24/25/26/27/28/29||10-20||4-6pm||Hainesport Rec Complex|
Teams will have a "home base" and practice out of one of three locations - Basking Ridge, Princeton or Mt. Laurel.
The youth program will be divided into three local, geographically-based teams to allow younger players to enjoy becoming a part of Blue Star. There will be youth teams based out of Princeton, Basking Ridge and Mt. Laurel at each grade level. We have broken the teams up geographically with an emphasis on convenience for our families. At this age, building fundamentals and a passion for the game is paramount!!!
Limited mandatory commitment to allow kids to play other sports year round! The only mandatory commitment is the summer season. We also keep driving distances to a minimum to keep it convenient to our parents.
*Note - Fall, Winter, and Spring programming is optional for players in the youth program. That being said, if you are available to participate in these year-round options we highly encourage you to participate!
-All-Star Fall Ball (Sunday mornings from September to October)
-2-3 Tournaments (October) - bringing teams together, age dependent!
-Blue Star box lacrosse program (November to January)
-Small group Winter training sessions (weeknights from December to February)
-Two Spring mini-camps (March-April) - mandatory
-Youth practices (Sunday evenings in April & May)
-Spring All-Star level training (April & May)
Summer - Mandatory!!!!
- Summer mini-camp (1st weekend of June)
- 10 practices (June - July) 2x a week
- 3-4 tournaments (June - July) - almost always local such as PA, NJ or DE
- The most experienced coaching staff in New Jersey with a proven track record of developing youth and high school players!
- Expertise & knowledge from Blue Star staff, combined 65+ years of experience in the space!
- Access to store-wide discounts on Lax.com through our exclusive team contract.
- Access to discounted Blue Star custom Cascade helmets and Maverik gloves
- Fully sublimated reversible, shorts & shooting shirt
- 2 Fall practices, age dependent
- 8-10 Summer practices
- Access to the box lacrosse program
- Access to the spring all-Star program
- Best in class customer service from our full time staff!
The Hun School of Princeton
176 Edgerstoune Road
Princeton NJ 08540
The Pingry School
131 Martinsville Road
Basking Ridge NJ 07920
Lenape High School
235 Hartford Rd,
Medford, NJ 08055
You can attend either tryout and indicate which location you would like to practice.
Based out of Basking Ridge, Mt. Laurel & Princeton, New Jersey, Blue Star Lacrosse is a leader in the lacrosse industry focused on developing lacrosse players from youth through high school. We run year round lacrosse training with camps, clinics, box lacrosse and travel all-star teams. Our All-Star teams are among the most competitive in the country. What separates us is our level of dedication, communication and our ability as teachers of the game that we love!