This is the info hub for the Blue Star Middle School All-Stars! All-Star Players and Parents should Bookmark this page!!!!
At the youth All-Star level, Blue Star Lacrosse’s focus is to develop young athletes into the best possible lacrosse players and people they can be. This is accomplished by putting youth players in a highly competitive yet educational environments. We want to TEACH and INSTRUCT the players in our youth program and put them in situations that will stretch them as athletes. Each athlete will learn about themselves in the context of a team environment and learn high-level communication, teamwork & leadership skills.
The core of our teaching comes down to two things: 1) mastering the fundamentals and 2) making the right decision. Once our players understand these concepts, we then build upon it and teach more advanced skill sets specific to each position. The ultimate goal of the youth all-star program is to give our players the best possible foundation as they enter their high school careers both as athletes but also as ethical, and valuable members of their community!
These practice dates are official team practices for the fall!
We begin to bring our youth teams together to allow players to train in a more competitive environment. We will have one-two teams per age group that will train together and compete at the highest levels while still focusing on player development. Practices will move between sites.
*Note - Fall, Winter, and Spring programming is optional for players in the middle school program. That being said, if you are available to participate in these year round options we highly encourage you to participate! Almost all our players play year round when they don't have conflicts. We want players who are serious about improving in the offseason!
-All-Star Fall Ball League (Sunday mornings from September to October)
-2-3 Tournaments (October)
-Blue Star box lacrosse program (weekends from November to December)
-Small group Winter training sessions (weeknights from December to February)
-Two Spring mini-camps (March-April) - mandatory
-3-4 team practices (Sunday evenings in April & May)
-Spring All-Star level training (April & May)
- Minicamp (First weekend of June)
- 10 Practices (June - July) - 2x a week
- 4 Tournaments (June - July) - almost always local such as PA, NJ or NY
- The most experienced coaching staff in New Jersey with a proven track record of developing youth and high school players - a combined 65+ years of experience in the space!!
- Access to recruiting and high school admissions advice from Blue Star coaches
- Access to store-wide discounts on Lax.com through our exclusive team contract
- Access to discounted Blue Star custom Cascade helmets and Maverik gloves
- Fully sublimated reversible, shorts & shooting shirt
- 2 Fall practices
- 8-10 Summer practices
-3-4 Spring practices
- Access to the nationally-recognized box lacrosse program
- Best-in-class customer service from our full-time staff!
Based out of Basking Ridge, Mt. Laurel & Princeton, New Jersey, Blue Star Lacrosse is a leader in the lacrosse industry focused on developing lacrosse players from youth through high school. We run year round lacrosse training with camps, clinics, box lacrosse and travel all-star teams. Our All-Star teams are among the most competitive in the country. What separates us is our level of dedication, communication and our ability as teachers of the game that we love!